Our biocatalysis development services, supported by our team of experts in Wiesbaden, Germany, allow us to provide our customers with highly pure regio-, chemo- and enantioselective compounds, when compared to traditional chemical synthesis. Our customers experience the benefits which range from shorter synthetic and alternate routes to biodegradable reagents and solvents, high-conversion, yield and enantiomeric excess while avoiding high enzyme and cofactor costs and reducing typical side reactions, meaning fewer by-products and impurities.
Our team of experts can custom develop processes, design and optimize routes and provide R&D screening services using our proprietary library of more than 600 enzymes.
Our biocatalysis services are thorough and offer a vast range of desirable benefits. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Enzyme screening
- Enzyme development
- Cloning and gene discovery
- Characterization and description of genes for different enzymes and functions
- Using different expression systems
- Process development and enzyme manufacturing
- Ability to work with different organisms and enzymes
- Process know-how for industrial enzyme production
- Process optimization and technology transfer available
- Synthetic route development and consulting
- Analytical method development
Want to know more about biocatalysis services at Cambrex? You can download our brochure below, or simply get in touch with a member of our team via our contact page. Our experts are always delighted to help.