This Policy also describes how we collect, use, disclose, store, and otherwise process information through our Website, and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This Policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
The Company complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as set forth by the European Parliament. GDPR mandates that We protect the personal data and privacy of individuals within the EU and EEA. If there is any conflict between the policies in this Policy and the GDPR, the GDPR shall govern.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By using or accessing our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time and your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us, including, for example, records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us, information that you may provide by filling in forms on our Website, and your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies and / or web beacons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Web Beacons
Usage Details and IP Addresses – As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information as needed. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
Web Beacons – Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with data about yourself, including personal information. We may use this information for the purpose of employment consideration.
- We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly market our goods and services to anyone under the age of 18.
Disclosure of Your Information
We are an international business, and at times may need to transfer your information within the Company or to third parties in connection with the purposes set forth in this Policy. We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
Consultants, contractors and service providers we use to support our business
In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Cambrex’s assets, in which case personal information held by Cambrex about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order, legal obligation, or valid legal process
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Cambrex, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such instances. In case of such a data breach, we will notify you of any loss, misuse or alteration of personal information affecting you.
Data Retention and Storage
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, We will only will retain your information for legitimate business purposes, for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, as required to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve any dispute or enforce our agreements or any other legal right. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider our legal obligations, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the reasons for retaining the information, and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means. Any information that is no longer needed is securely destroyed.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
All persons with whom we interact may request additional information about how we collect, use, disclose, store, and otherwise process information by writing to us at email@example.com.
You should review this Policy carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of the Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
We welcome your comments and questions regarding this Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.