Cambrex Corporation (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us, including, for example, records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us, information that you may provide by filling in forms on our Website, and your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and cookies and / or web beacons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Web Beacons
Usage Details and IP Addresses – As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information as needed. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
Web Beacons – Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
Contractors and service providers we use to support our business
In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Cambrex’s assets, in which case personal information held by Cambrex about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Cambrex, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.