Oral solid dosage (OSD) forms account for the majority of pharmaceutical therapies. Despite their ubiquity and proven manufacturing pedigree, OSDs can still present significant challenges. With an increase in complex molecules, it’s critical to provide diverse formulation and OSD solutions.
If you’re searching for a CDMO partner that is completely focused on the success of your OSD project, look no further than Cambrex. Whatever your project size or stage, we welcome your solid dose manufacturing challenges and have the expertise to deliver a wide range of oral solid dosage forms. They include:
- Tablets (mono and bi-layer) – immediate and modified release delivery systems
- Fixed-dose combinations (FDCs)
- Micro and Mini tablets
- Aqueous film coated tablets
- Beads, including multi-particulate fluid bead coating
- Granules for reconstitution
- Powders including powder-in-bottle (PiB) dosage forms
- Stick packs
- Handling of potent compounds up to OEB 3 (OEL ≥1.0 & <10 μg/m3)
Your manufacturing objectives are our priority, and we are equipped to help you meet them. Our development facilities are located alongside our commercial manufacturing setup, allowing seamless transition from pre-formulation and formulation development to clinical supplies and commercial supply. These capabilities are supported by Cambrex’s in-house chemistry and microbiology laboratories, robust quality systems and expert technicians.
Connect with Cambrex
We love challenges, and we would like to learn more about yours. Contact us to speak with a solid dose manufacturing expert.Get in touch with an expert