Focus and specialize in early phase clinical supply and process development.
From our site in High Point, NC, USA, we develop, manufacture and scale-up small molecule Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and intermediates to support clinical trials from Phase I to Phase III.
Home to a team of more than 90 employees, the site has a 25,000 sq. ft. chemistry, engineering and analytical laboratories and a 13,000 sq. ft. pilot plant, with reactor capacity ranging from 20L to 2000L.
Our team of PhD level Process and Analytical Chemists and Research Engineers offer GMP API development services.
Our site is also licensed with the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to manufacture Schedule II to Schedule V controlled substances.
Contact our team at High Point
Need to get in touch with our Cambrex High Point team? Just complete the dedicated form located on our contact page.
At our High Point site, you’ll find:
- Chemistry laboratory (custom synthesis, discovery research and process development)
- Process engineering laboratory (continuous flow process and separations process development)
- 8 kilo scale reactors (20L, 30L and 100L) for GMP synthesis
- Pilot scale reactors (200L, 800L, 1,200L and 2,000L reactors) for GMP synthesis
- Temperature range from -70 ̊C to +160 ̊C (GMP pilot plant capability)
- 50 bench-top hoods and 18 walk-in hoods for chemistry projects
- Controlled substance R&D and manufacturing capability Schedule II to Schedule V
- GMP compliant chemical storage with quarantine for raw materials, intermediates and finished products
- Process safety testing
- Analytical services
- Project management
- Strong regulatory history