From our facility in Edinburgh, we provide world class solid form screening programmes including studies such as salt screening, polymorph screening, co-crystal screening, crystallization screening and further specialised screening activities. In addition, we have an industry leading crystallization process development team with extensive experience in the scale-up of crystallization processes from lab to plant, providing robust crystallizations for further manufacturing.
Crystallization process development at Edinburgh:
- Automated reactor systems
- 50 mL – 5 L controlled reactors
- Advanced process analytical tools (PAT)
- Design of Experiment (DoE) studies for process robustness and optimization
The work of these groups is supported by a full standalone analytical development capability with over 75 years combined analytical expertise.
Our facility is about to undergo rapid expansion and reflects the continued growth in our reputation and success in supporting our clients solid state and standalone analytical activities.
With more than 50 employees, Cambrex Edinburgh offers a range of career opportunities, with roles including, Chemical Engineers, Synthetic and Applied chemists, Analytical Development Chemists, Operations Leadership and Quality Assurance.
- 7,500 square feet (soon to be 15,000 square feet)
- Extensive solid form screening
- Crystallization process development
- Peptide crystallization
- High potency capabilities
- Analytical method development (UHPLC, Dissolution , cleaning validation etc. )
- GMP release
- ICH validation
- ICH stability testing