At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. This role will provide technical information security and regulatory compliance to a global enterprise network. It will monitor the network for security issues, investigate/resolve cyber security incidents, document security breaches, identify and resolve/fix vulnerabilities, perform penetration testing, and operate security-based applications and infrastructure systems. This role will also stay up-to-date on current information security technology and trends to provide guidance and assistance in planning global information security initiatives.
- Operate Vulnerability/Patch Management Systems; investigate issues, define remediation action, and execute as needed
- Manage Incident Response Process, work incidents to resolution and properly document
- Manage Security Projects, defining tasks, developing timelines, reporting status
- Monitor audit data/networks traffic for security issues using SIEM and other monitoring tools
- Develop and/or review Information security policies and procedures
- Manage IS Projects by developing plans, tasks, timelines and assignments
- Create IS reports for Senior Leadership
- Perform, coordinate, and assist in penetration testing
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
- Strong technical security and compliance skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Work with minimal supervision
- Develop quality technical instructions and documentation
- Working in multi-faceted global team environment/coordinate tasks
- Working with Security Systems (SIEM, Vulnerability/Patch Management, AV/Endpoint Protection)
- 5+ Years experience in Information Security with direct experience in vulnerability management/remediation, incident management, network monitoring, and information security policies/procedures
- High degree of knowledge in cyber security systems and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Security+, CISSP, CEH or equivalent certification preferred.
- CIS or NIST and CFR 21 Part 11 experience preferred