Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
The Technical Reviewer will work independently to provide a technical review for laboratory testing data in compliance with GMP standards and FDA / ISO regulations. This position specializes in various aspects of technical data and documentation evaluation and review, laboratory investigations, and a variety of routine and non-routine laboratory tasks..
- Performs independent technical review of all test results and data for completeness, accuracy and compliance.
- All microbiological and environmental monitoring GxP testing performed on starting materials, raw materials, intermediates, drug substance, drug product, packaging components, customer samples, stability study samples, in-process testing/checks, etc.
- Ensures all testing was performed per approved SOPs/methods/protocols and comply with specifications by critically analyzing the reported data and results for accurate interpretation and conclusion. Ensures all issues/documentation is complete prior to approval.
- Provides accurate and timely delivery of data review and report any findings to the appropriate departments to support overall project due dates.
- Requires degree in Microbiology, Biology, Environmental Science or related field.
- Associate’s degree plus 6 years/ Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years/ Master’s degree plus 2 year of laboratory testing experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
- Familiarity with environmental monitoring reports, certifications, and risk assessments.
- Experience working in GMP testing environment.
- Knowledge and experience with a wide variety of microbiological and environmental monitoring techniques.
- Experience working with LIMS preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and to focus on details of execution.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively on problems of a diverse scope and with analysis/evaluation of data.
- Strong technical writing skills. Experience authoring and reviewing technical documents such as reports and protocols.