At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
We are looking for an exceptional, fast paced Talent Acquisition Coordinator excellent organization and client service skills to lead our recruiting coordination activities. If you are passionate about process management, recruiting coordination leveraging your organizational and multi-tasking skills to ensure process excellence and create premium client and candidate experiences then this may be the role for you. The incumbent will be responsible for creating a well-organized, efficient, and enjoyable experience for candidates and interviewers. You will be empowered to work with candidates and our internal team to help structure the best possible interview and hiring experience.
- Help maintain Applicant Tracking System (ICIMs)
- Upload candidate resumes as requested by Recruiters
- Maintain and ensure a high-touch experience with all candidates, at all levels, who are active OR potential candidates
- Coordinate candidate interviews: identify meeting locations, create and send calendar invites to interview panel, create and send confirmations to candidates
- Schedule Debrief Meetings for interview panel
- Perform reference checks as requested by Recruiters
- Help plan and coordinate career/networking events
- Run recruiting reports as needed from Applicant Tracking System
- Facilitate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Participate in and provide analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs (e.g., support referral bonus tracking or future internship program).
Education, Experience, and Other Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in administrative function or related corporate experience (internship experience counted)
- Associates or bachelor’s degree required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicant tracking systems & supporting compliance systems (e.g. iCIMS)
- Customer service oriented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional poise and presence
- Understanding of recruiting operating procedures and practices, guidelines, HR technology and tools (preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel
- Proven organizational/coordination skills with strong attention to details
#1 small molecule API Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) in the USA
Double digit sales growth each of the last 5 years
Recent $75 million expansion of our large-scale API facility
Winner of 30 CMO Leadership Awards in 2017
IOWA – Ranked #1 state for best place to live by US News and World Report
Leading Western supplier of generic APIs including ADHD and other controlled substances
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.