Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As Analytical Research Scientist, you will execute analytical methods and provide general analytical support, such as release and stability testing of drug substances and drug products.
- You will execute analytical methods for in-process control, release testing and stability monitoring of bulk drug substances and drug products under cGMP guidelines.
- You will develop and implement test methods utilizing U/HPLC, GC, NMR, HPLC/MS, dissolution, IR and/or various analytical techniques.
- You will write standard operating procedures (SOPs), method qualification/validation protocols and reports (GMP/GLP), and research study reports .
- As Analytical Scientist, you will follow SOPs and clearly documents all procedures and results in a GMP notebook.
- BS Degree or MS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline plus a minimum of 3-5+ years of industrial experience in a GMP environment is required.
- Experience in chromatography and wet analytical chemistry is required.
- A strong understanding of advanced analytical techniques (i.e. NMR, HPLC/MS) is preferred.
- Method development and validation experience with drug substance and drug product is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences.
- Ability to listen and respond well to external customers, partners and colleagues at all levels.
- Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and can pursue several objectives simultaneously.