Provide technical support for the site’s Engineering and Maintenance Departments to increase productivity and control manufacturing costs.
- Provide technical support for the site’s Engineering and Mainenance Departments.
- Perform various functions in the SAP/TrackWise PM electronic system.
- Create new equipment records, PM/Cal Schedules and Initial Calibrations.
- Decommission equipment and associated PM and CAL schedules.
- Work with equipment owners and write investigations and CAPAs for calibration failures.
- Initiate CAPA records to resolve internal and external inspection findings.
- Ensure IRs and CAPAs are completed on time.
- Manage collection, review, and filing of acility recording charts according to effective SOP.
- Manages department SOPs
- Ensure they remain effective.
- Work with SMEs to updatdate accordingly
- Track training
- Work with the Senior Facilities Project Manager to improve/streamline the current calibration program.
- Work with the Senior Maintenance Supervisor to improve and/or streamline the current preventative maintenance program.
- Write and execute engineering studies on the shop floor with the intention of improving operational efficiencies.
- These studies can include cycle time reduction via implementation of new equipment and/or practices, etc.
- Write and circulate related reports for approval.
- Provide assistance for new construction and renovation projects.
- Work with the Senior Facilities Project Manager to support new equipment purchases ad installation.
- Work with contractors to facilitate timely install of enw utilities and facility modifications.
- Prepare and circulate reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to move about the facility
- Must be able to remain sedentary for periods of time.
- May be required to wear personal protective equipment.
- BS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed