Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As a Scientist in the Cambrex Analytical team, you will support a diverse range of client programs and be an integral team player within a highly cross-trained analytical core team.
- Strong operational knowledge of analytical instrumentation including HPLC, GC, cKF, LC/MS, FTIR, UV-VIS, NMR
- Experience with Water Empower 3 and Agilent Masshunter for chromatographic data analysis.
- Demonstrated success in developing and validating analytical methods to support release and stability testing for drug substances and drug products
- Participate in routine client meetings to drive project deliverables and timelines
- Assist in writing new SOPs and optimizing processes to support standalone analytical workflows
- Work effectively in a team environment to grow capabilities and add value to the customer
- Draft and release certificates of analyses, reports, protocols, and methods per cGMP and ICH practices
- Life Science degree preferably in analytical chemistry
- Experience based on degree or equivalent: Bachelor degree 10+ years, Masters degree 7+. Experience in a pharmaceutical testing environment
- Demonstrated success in supporting cGMP workflows for release stability and reference standards
- Familiarity with operating in a cGMP laboratory
- Understanding of applicable GMP/ICH requirements is desirable
- Preference to those that demonstrate a winning attitude, drive, and possess an attention to detail
- Passionate about technical expertise and quality work
- Flexible mindset to be able to learn and troubleshoot new techniques
- Must be able to schedule time and be organized
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Demonstrated accountability with prior positions
- Ability to adhere to a strict attendance policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.