At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As a Sample Management Technician, you work with sample packages for the laboratories. This role may also interact with clients and regulatory agencies as part of audits.
• Maintain custody of Received Sample Packages so that they are securely stored prior to the
samples being logged in
• Unpack and inspect received Sample Packages
• Review all Submitted Sample Paperwork (SSP) for accuracy and completeness.
• Download data from temperature monitoring devices and provide these data to the client/shipper,
• Complete and return receipt acknowledgement of samples, when appropriate
• Store samples at indicated environmental temperatures
• Maintain an archive of he Submitted Sample Paperwork (SSP)
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of Sample Storage Areas
• Compile sample-specific documentation to accompany samples being shipped
• Communicate with analytical team members about samples and reagent management
• Assist in reagent inventory and interact with vendors/place orders
• Wash glassware and manage glassware inventory
• As needed, maintain glassware washing equipment and collaborate with other departments to
perform checks and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous related laboratory experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to
perform the job. Prefer 4+ years related experience.
• Experience in Good Documentation Practices
• Experience in reviewing GDP documentation
• Experience writing SOPs and creating forms
• Familiar with LIMS systems
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.