Position Title: Analytical Scientist (QC)
Job Location(s): Longmont, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Competitive
Job Requisition #:
Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes.
- As an Analytical Scientist in our Quality Control unit, you will perform release and stability testing of materials for manufacturing of drug substances and drug products including raw materials, starting materials, intermediates, excipients and cleaning samples.
- You will operate HPLC, Dissolution, GC, KF, FTIR, and other laboratory equipment in a cGMP environment.
- Additionally, you may write standard operating procedures (SOPs), stability protocols and reports.
- As an Analytical Scientist, you will supply weekly updates on long-term projects.
- With guidance, you will prepare well written and organized development reports to convey the quality of the methods to clients.
- Excellent academic and professional record with demonstrated laboratory skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- 1-2 years experience in chromatography and wet analytical chemistry is required.
- Strong analytical chemistry skills, including HPLC, Dissolution, GC, and wet chemical methods.
- Experience operating HPLC, and GC equipment and executing method validations and transfers.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is required.
- Knowledge of USP, EP, FDA and ICH requirements as they apply to production of drug substances and drug products is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
- Highly goal and result oriented.
- Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and can multitask.
- Tackles problems with enthusiasm and curiosity.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.