Responsible for overall project leadership for new product development opportunities.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project specific P & L responsibility
- Lead and manage all aspects of project team including financials, timelines, sourcing, team dynamics and customer service
- Serve as liaison between Sales, Senior Management and the project team for communicating expectations and delivering results
- Organize and coordinate multi-disciplinary trams for new product development initiatives
- Plan and effectively execute projects on time/on budget
- Evaluate new business opportunities, including detailed cost analysis
- Provide a high level of customer interaction
- Maintain a high level of positive and effective communication with customers, team members, management and outside sales representatives.
All employees are required to adhere to DEA, EPA, FDA and cGMP regulations as they relate to the operation of the Company; and to adhere to all company safety rules and procedures. All employees are expected to report to work regularly and promptly. Other duties relating to departmental mission, not specifically detailed in this section may be assigned.
- A degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, preferably and advanced degree
- 5 or more years of experience in a pharmaceutical arena
- Experience with overall management and responsibility for new product development project teams
- Familiarity with cGMP regulations
- Direct customer contact and relationship management
- Skills managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of business plans and financial impacts
- Good project management skills required. High attention to detail
- Windows based computer knowledge