This Project Coordinator role is a multi-faceted position supporting Project Management and Customer Relationships. Responsibilities include Project Management, Client Coordination, Inventory Management and Intra-Departmental Coordination. This position also supports the Vice President, Supply Chain & project Management.
- Lead Development Projects from Program Ideation to Commercialization.
- Lead Inventory Management for all Development Projects including sourcing supplies and monthly cycle counts.
- Coordinate Customer requirements including – project change of scopes, project plans, project budgets, project progress and required cross functional activities.
- Maintain all site Customer Excellence templates.
- Liaison on Interdepartmental Project activities – including Scheduling, Manufacturing, QC, Warehouse etc.
- Other duties, as assigned by Manager or Department Head.
- Project Management – Focus on the Customer – Client Management – Teamwork – Professionalism
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; builds a positive team spirit.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; presents data effectively; able to clearly interpret written information.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Strong customer service focus, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain sedentary for periods of time as well as move about the manufacturing facility.
- BA/BS in a related field (science preferred)
- 5-7 years of Pharmaceutical Experience in a Project management, Customer relationship and/or Technical role.
- Commercial / Business Development Experience is a plus.