At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the planning, managing, and coordinating activities of Pharmaceutical Development projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and budget by performing the following duties personally or through assigned project team members.
• Establishes work plans and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for assignment of internal and external project personnel.
• Confers with internal and external project staff to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Manages and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
• Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Must be able to move about the facility
• Must be able to remain sedentary for periods of time
• Must be able to wear personal protective equipment
Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university)
3 to 6 years related experience