At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Cambrex High Point is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our Plant Manufacturing team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Process Technician I.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing equipment operations including batch reactors, filters, dryers and pumps.
- Move material between the warehouse and the process suites.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance for the GMP and large-scale production areas. Basic ability to clean equipment and manufacturing facility.
- Work with scientific staff to complete chemistry projects.
- This position works with and handles hazardous materials and wastes at Cambrex. This person has the appropriate qualifications to read, understand, apply and communicate written and verbal information regarding handling and managing hazardous wastes. Training is required within six month of assuming duty and once a year thereafter.
- HS Diploma or equivalent; some technical courses or college preferred.
- Experience in a GMP Chemical Pharmaceutical pilot plant environment preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Hazardous materials handling experience: flammable liquids, compressed gases, toxic solids.
Ability to regularly use basic PPE (personal protective equipment) such as supplied air respirator, negative pressure respirator, gloves, safety glasses, shielding clothing.
- Writing skills for procedures and reports.
- Basic computer skills to include MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, & Excel)
- Basic chemical processing skills: weighing, calculations, GMP documentation, vacuum and pressure operations
- Fork Lift and other basic material handling experience
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.