PROCESS SUPPORT CHEMIST II
Reporting to the Process Support Supervisor, the Process Support Group – Chemist II will be responsible for daily laboratory testing of in process materials, environmental testing, validation transfer support and other various laboratory support.
- Perform chemical testing using analytical instrumentation including HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, etc.
- Troubleshooting laboratory instrumentation and administer simple repairs as needed
- Adhere to the regulatory systems as relates to laboratory operations (i.e. cGMP compliance, training)
- Perform environmental testing in compliance with State guidelines to maintain certification in environmental laboratory
- BS in Chemistry desired. Equivalent work experience in pharmaceutical laboratory will be considered in lieu of Chemistry degree.
- Experience in a laboratory environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation (GC, HPLC, UV-VIS, etc.) required
- Strong chemistry knowledge with proven ability to handle various project loads is beneficial
Find out more about life at Cambrex
Watch our video: Meet the Cambrex experts
Cambrex Charles City offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, and an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision care and prescription, life, LTD, STD; 401(k) with employer match; tuition reimbursement; and the ‘Arthur I. Mendolia Scholarship Program.’ Post offer physical and drug screen are required.
Interested candidates should apply online at: www.cambrex.com/careers
Thank you for your interest in Cambrex Charles City!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.