Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Under the general supervision of the Operations Director, performs batch record data entry and general administrative duties including answering the phone, completing word processing documents, maintain department spreadsheets, direct mail and relay messages and support the operations department by providing services in a variety of areas of need for the department.
- Key role in monthly cycle counts and the site’s annual physical inventory.
- Responsible for data entry of controlled substance container records into the DEA database, maintenance of database and audit for accuracy on a quarterly basis; complete yield worksheets.
- Enter purchase requisitions required for the Operations Department into SAP. This includes supply inventory tracking and ordering.
- Department webmaster, responsible for maintaining/updating Operations Department Intranet site.
- Maintains/updates appropriate department files, including but not limited to: annual reviews for operators, vacation schedules, energy isolation checklists and audit the accuracy of process specifications on an annual basis for the upcoming year budget.
- Responsible for review of operations batch records/cleanout records prior to QA approval to assure accuracy.
- Processes and maintains appropriate monthly reports, variance reports.
- Provides general office support, schedules meetings and conference calls required for daily/weekly department operation, business letters, shipping orders, equipment labeling, check requisitions and expense reports. Daily/routine maintenance of office equipment.
- Scheduling and maintaining monthly Site Safety Action Plan requirements for Operations.
- Answers all incoming calls; direct and relay messages.
- Mail sorting and bulletin board updates
- Back up to Material Resource Planner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College or technical training will be beneficial
- 3 or more years of office experience is preferred
- General Office Skills required
- Computer skills required, preferably Windows based