At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Glassware Washer is responsible for collecting, cleaning and returning glassware from the labs and removing broken glassware bins.
• As Glassware Washer, you will remove dirty and or broken glassware from the labs areas.
• You will wash and dry glassware and distribute to appropriate locations within the labs.
• Additionally, you will maintain glass washing facility by keeping it clean and swept.
• You will be responsible for sterilizing glassware and other items using glass washers.
• As Glassware Washer, you will comply with GLP or GMP and safety regulations.
• You will also perform other related duties as required.
• High School Diploma and 1+ years of experience required.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and interact with lab staff.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must wear protective eyewear and lab coat.
• Strong communication skills with internal customers and team members.
• Ability to listen and respond well to external customers, partners, and colleagues at all
• Highly goal and result oriented.
• Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and can pursue several objectives
• Can work independently with a high degree of self-motivation.
• Knows how to obtain support from different collaborations.
• Tackles problems with enthusiasm and curiosity.
• Treats colleagues at all levels with respect.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.