Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes.
FUNCTION: Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. This role will provide enterprise class support for majority Windows-based Lab Systems which includes installation, upgrades, monitoring, and maintenance. It will also provide support to an array of scientific systems used in pharmaceutical manufacturing and analytical work.
- Strong Windows server and desktop knowledge with focus on Windows Server 2016/2019 and Window 10 Enterprise
- Experience implementing and supporting Database Servers with a focus on Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Strong analytical/technical troubleshooting skillset
- Ability to write systems user requirement specifications (URS)
- Ability to work with different geographically seperated groups/department
- Ability to write SQL/Oracle Queries and design reports
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually with minimum supervision
- Ability to produce quality documentation
- Familiarity with networking concepts like VLANs as it relates to server IP addressing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement, administer and support complex information systems in a multi-site environment
- Perform troubleshooting and resolve complex technical problems which include applications, databases, and server issues
- Provide direct support to application users and be an escalation point for help desk personnel
- Gather systems requirements and design workflows
- Develop Administrator Standard Operations Procedures (SOP) and end user training materials
- Collaborate in evaluating, testing, and implementing new or upgraded software
- Evaluate software with respect to the configuration needed for the environment and identify areas of improvement
- Perform test scripts per Computer System Validation (CSV) specification
- Follow backup and recovery and system security maintenance review
- Support multiple projects and tasks in a timely manner
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years desktop and 5 years server experience.
- Experience with Lab Systems (Empower, LabX, ECM, NuGenesis SDMS) strongly preferred
- Experience with GxP/21 CFR Part 11 compliance strongly preferred
- Must be capable of lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.