Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes.
FUNCTION: Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. The IT Support Technician’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
- Strong Windows Desktop Operating Systems Knowledge
- Experience supporting Office Applications (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Experience supporting Office 365 Cloud Users
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, customer service, listening, and questioning
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper computer and software operations so that end-users can accomplish business tasks
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all
- successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers
- Onboard/Training incoming staff
- High School Diploma with 1-3 Years of IT Support work experience
- Experience with GxP/21 CFR Part 11 compliance preferred
- Must be capable of lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.