We are seeking a Floater Operator to work in our Charles City, IA location who shares the values and principles that characterize who we are and how we work. It’s time to join our world-class team. NEW – $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide production support by performing duties such as material movement, general facility cleaning in the manufacturing areas, painting of facilities, clean room sanitization and environmental monitoring.
- Assist reactor operators and drying room operators in manufacturing by completing second operator verification/sign-offs for operating steps that are designated as critical to quality and safety
- Cross train as a reactor operator in order to perform operations duties on an as needed basis
- As required, maintain accurate records by completing batch documentation per all applicable company policies and procedures
- Follow all applicable operating procedures and regulatory requirements for manufacturing facilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment or related business
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong mechanical aptitude/knowledge
- Shift assignment may vary. Must be able to work nights and/or every other weekend as per shift assignment
Cambrex Charles City offers an extraordinary opportunity, a competitive salary, and an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision care and prescription, life, LTD, STD; 401(k) with employer match; tuition reimbursement; and the ‘Arthur I. Mendolia Scholarship Program.’ Post offer physical and drug screen are required.
Find out more about life at Cambrex
Watch our video: Meet the Cambrex experts
Thank you for your interest in Cambrex Charles City!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.