Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As an entry level Facility Maintenance Technician, you will be providing general support through the performance of assigned tasks related to facility services, building maintenance, engineering projects and equipment maintenance. Role will provide assistance and support to experienced Facility Technicians and the Sr Manager Facilities.
- Performs general facility support tasks related to one or multiple functions, such as minor electrical/plumbing tasks, painting, drywall repair, furniture and equipment moves, and conference room set up.
- Assists experienced maintenance technicians and/or contractors in performing building or equipment maintenance tasks including the completion of work orders, scheduled routine maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Responds to facility-related emergencies as assigned.
- Coordinates assigned activities with outside contractors and vendors, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic experience in facilities maintenance.
- Familiarity with industrial electrical systems.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods.
- Good communication skills.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.