At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
Our Clean Room Services team is looking for talented Environmental Monitoring Analyst to work within controlled environments that support manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and other products.
Our team is supported with world class training, best in class equipment, and modern methods, procedures and policies. If you are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and want to be a part of a team of experts, you’ll be a great fit in our strong company culture.
- Travel to client sites in company provided vans to perform environmental monitoring in controlled spaces
- Sterile gowning and staging of equipment and materials following Cambrex best practices and client specific procedures
- Certify clean rooms, biosafety cabinets and laminar flow hoods
- Measure non-viable air particulate, differential pressure and other critical parameters
- Collect routine samples to detect microbial and/or chemical contamination: viable air, viable surface, purified water, compressed gas
- Perform various microbial testing: plate enumeration, morphological assessment
- Follow Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and utilize Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- High School Diploma or equivalent will be considered with a minimum of a minimum of 2 years clean room experience
- Associate’s degree or higher, preferred
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and carefully follow standard operating procedures, operational schedules, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations to provide advantage to Cambrex
- Mathematical skills including the ability to analyze scientific and test data, and a basic understanding of statistical analysis.
- CETA and/or NEBB training or certification a plus
- Ability to effectively present information, write reports, and contribute to process improvements