Cambrex is searching for a Cloud Engineer who will be our IaaS/PaaS cloud Lead.
We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our highly skilled IT infrastructure team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and together with Cambrex IT Security team ensure the security of the cloud infrastructure.
The location of this position can be in any of Cambrex locations and possibly as a remote worker. Locations are as follows:
High Point NC
Charles City, IA
To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should be able to identify the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our applications and maintain cloud infrastructures in accordance with best practices and company security policies. You need excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, be a team player and have experience in working on global teams stretching
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Keeping design documentations up to date.