Position Title: Cleanroom Technician
Job Location(s): Marborough, MA
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Competitive
Job Requisition #: 18173
Cambrex (www.Cambrex.com) is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes.
A Cleanroom Services Technician will support the Cleanroom Services team by assisting filed analysts with a wide range of tasks including: equipment setup and stocking supplies, vehicle and equipment maintenance, facility administrative housekeeping. Additionally, this role will be responsible performing work at client sites as needed.
- Assists analyst with tasks such as gathering materials, labeling samples, coordination of samples.
- Ensures all client visits are properly prepared with equipment and supplies.
- Ensures Marlborough location is clean, organized, and stocked with supplies.
- Performs monthly checks for equipment and supplies ensuring expired materials are disposed properly.
- Coordinate with Agawam staff to manage logistics of sample flow from clients to sample login.
- Work with team members under the direction of Cleanroom Services management to improve performance and client satisfaction.
- Meet standards for basic aseptic techniques.
- Support testing per written instruction on a variety of internal and client sample types
- Properly document all activities and check all paperwork to ensure accuracy prior to submission for review.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Adheres to cGMP rules and regulations.
- High School Diploma required with relevant experience, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and has a good driving record.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and follow standard operating procedures, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations to provide advantage to Cambrex opportunities.
- Mathematical skills including the ability to analyze scientific and test data, and a basic understanding of statistical analysis.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences
- Actively participate in team and company meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with customers, partners and colleagues at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive attendance record
- Normal color vision (with correction) sufficient to perform routine laboratory procedures
- Effective team player
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.