At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As an Environmental Monitoring Technician you will work to become familiar with the equipment, procedures, and policies necessary to support cleanroom monitoring within controlled environments.
- As an Environmental Monitoring Technician, you will work to become familiar with the equipment, procedures, and policies necessary to support cleanroom monitoring within controlled environments.
- You will gain the necessary experience to support client’s contamination control programs.
- Additionally, you will perform assigned functions associated with basic cleanroom monitoring.
- You will work with team members and under the direction of the Environmental Monitoring management to improve performance and client satisfaction.
- As an Environmental Monitoring Technician you will be responsible for performing environmental monitoring.
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and has a good driving record.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and follow standard operating procedures, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations to provide advantage to Cambrex opportunities.
- Mathematical skills including the ability to analyze scientific and test data, and a basic understanding of statistical analysis.
- CETA training or certification a plus.
- NEBB training or certification a plus Ability to effectively present information to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences
- Actively participate in team and company meetings.