Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
As an Analytical Scientist, you will develop and validate analytical methods for testing of drug substances and drug products.
- You will operate HPLC, Dissolution, GC, KF, and other laboratory equipment.
- Additionally, you will write standard operating procedures (SOPs), method validation protocols, method validation reports and specifications.
- As an Analytical Scientist, you will supply weekly updates on long-term projects.
- With guidance, you will prepare well written and organized development reports to convey the quality of the methods to clients.
- Excellent academic and professional record with demonstrated laboratory skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience in chromatography and wet analytical chemistry is required.
- Strong analytical chemistry skills, including HPLC, Dissolution, GC, and wet chemical methods.
- Experience operating HPLC, and GC equipment and executing method validations and transfers.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is required.
- Knowledge of USP, EP, FDA and ICH requirements as they apply to production of drug substances and drug products is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
- Highly goal and result oriented.
- Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and can multitask.
- Tackles problems with enthusiasm and curiosity.