At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
The Administrative assistant will be responsible for assisting with and contributing to the efficient operation of their departments, providing administrative support for various departmental needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative duties to support department needs
- Process purchase requisitions and order items as needed for the department
- Support, maintain, edit and/or update appropriate department files/reports as needed
- Compile data and track metrics to support improvement efforts
- Help revise, issue and maintain documents such as Standard Operating Procedures, batch records, department spreadsheets, shipping documents, etc.
- Provide general office support such as scheduling meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, issuing business letters, shipping orders, check requisitions, etc.
- Process and maintain all monthly, quarterly and annual department reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned to meet departmental missions.
- High School education or equivalent required with formal administrative or clerical training considered beneficial
- 3 or more years Administrative assistant or Office Manager experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or lab office environment beneficial
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in windows based computer environment including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs. Microsoft computer based experience highly preferred