At Cambrex, it’s our people that set us apart. We work locally and have an impact globally. We’re committed to attracting, nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Life, LTD, generous vacation in your first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance, drug product and analytical services across the entire drug lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal – to improve the quality of life for our customers’ patients across the world.
The Batch Record Specialist is responsible for working with the Process Engineers and other Operations personnel to develop or revise process documentation in a timely manner.
- Writing batch records and cleaning batch records, campaign reports and other miscellaneous reports and documents as needed
- Working with the appropriate departments to set up process codes, label requests and MSDS revisions
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Developing and maintaining IQ OQ and PQ documents and protocols
- Develop and maintain any document templates such as batch records, protocols as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates in Arts degree or Technical training will be considered beneficial. A BS in chemical engineering or chemistry would be preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in an office environment is preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in windows based environment including word processing, spreadsheet and data base programs.