Building on our multi-decade industrial experience, Cambrex offers continuous flow process development services to provide our customers with route scouting, process development, process optimization, or scale-up and commercialization depending upon the stage within a program’s lifecycle. Here, you can find out about our continuous flow services, including the benefits and how we can help you with your project requirements.
The benefits of our continuous flow process development services include:
- Enhanced purity and product quality through improved control
- Improved process safety, especially with toxic or energetic chemistries
- Lower operating costs
- Ability to incorporate constant real-time analytics
- Reduced process mass intensity
- Development of chemistry on a commercial-ready skid
Our team of experts can assess processes for suitable application of continuous flow culminating in the custom development of processes incorporating proof-of-concept to cGMP manufacturing and commercialization.
Find out more about our continuous flow services below.
Our continuous flow services include:
- Reaction kinetics screening
- Reaction condition development and optimization
- High pressure and high temperature capabilities
- Assessment of process analytical technologies (PAT) for monitoring and control
- Analytical method development and integration into continuous flow process
- Development of continuous extraction/separation/crystallization
- Telescoping of multiple continuous flow steps/unit operations
- Integrating individual flow steps within traditional batch processing
- Capture and provide robust process data packages to support further development
- Critical parameter identification
- Development of process-specific control and regulatory strategy
- Process optimization and technology transfer
- Proof-of-concept and engineering campaigns
- Scale-up and manufacturing
- Incorporation of in-line wet milling to control particle size
Find out more
To find out more about Cambrex and to see where we are located, take a look at our facilities page.