At Cambrex, we offer contract development and manufacturing services specializing in liquid dosage forms.
With fully integrated pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services for liquid dosage forms including oral solutions and suspensions, we can help you successfully develop and manufacture your liquid product.
As our development facilities are co-located within our commercial manufacturing operations, we can seamlessly transition from pre-formulation and formulation development throughout clinical studies and into commercial manufacturing.
We can package in both glass and plastic bottles from 10ml to 4L including the use of flammable solvents. In addition, we can support pediatric liquid dosage development with particular expertise in taste-masking delivery systems.
Our liquids expertise is supported by in-house quality and microbiology labs, robust quality systems and a team of highly skilled technicians to support your manufacturing needs. We currently supply liquid dosage forms commercially to the US, Canada and throughout Europe.
Find out more about our liquid pharmaceutical manufacturing services below.
Liquid pharmaceutical manufacturing services
Our full list of liquid pharmaceutical manufacturing services can be found below:
- Pilot, clinical trial material and commercial-scale manufacturing
- Segregated manufacturing suites
- Liquid cGMP batch sizes from 10L to 4,400L
- Suspension cGMP batch sizes from 10L to 4,400L
- Compartmentalized, controlled environment and XP Liquid compounding
- Controlled substances (CI – CV)
- Extensive range of vessel, filtration and mixing options
- Vacuum rated, steam-heated and water-cooled jacketed vessels
- Nitrogen/inert gas blanketing
- HEPA air filtration
- Facility lighting options for light-sensitive materials
Featuring oral liquids and product heating and cooling, you’ll find our full list of liquid capabilities below:
- Oral liquids
- Aqueous and solvent based systems
- High pressure homogenizer
- Oral suspensions
- High shear homogenization
- Aqueous and solvent based premixes
- Product heating and cooling
Liquid packaging capabilities
We have the packaging capability to fill from as low as a 10 ml bottle, glass or plastic up to 4 L. In addition, we have the capability to fill solvent-based formulations on our packaging lines.