With fully integrated development and manufacturing services for solid dosage forms, liquids, creams and both sterile and non-sterile ointments, our experts develop and manufacture drug products with success.
Our development facilities are located alongside our commercial manufacturing set-up, meaning seamless transition from pre-formulation and formulation development through to clinical supplies and commercial supply. All supported by Cambrex’s in-house chemistry and microbiology laboratories, robust quality systems and expert technicians to support your manufacturing objectives.
- Tablets (mono and bi-layer) – IR and MR delivery systems
- Micro-tablets – can be filled into capsules or use in pediatric delivery systems
- Capsules including mini-tablets, powders or multi-particulate formulations
- Powders including Powder in Bottle (PiB)
- Beads including multi-particulate fluid bead coating
- Granules for reconstitution
- Stick filling – similar to sachet and can be used for pediatric application
- Creams – O/W emulsion or W/O emulsion
- Gels – difficult to formulate polymer-based products
- Ointments – petrolatum and polyethylene based
- Solutions including pediatric delivery systems
- Suspensions including taste masking applications