East Rutherford, NJ – Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM, “Cambrex”) will be exhibiting at CPhI Worldwide 2012, October 9-11 in Madrid, Spain, at the Feria de Madrid. Attendees are encouraged to visit Cambrex’s booth to learn more about the Company’s extensive list of over 120 branded, generic and proprietary Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and advanced intermediate products, which are sold to major innovator and generic pharma companies worldwide. Cambrex also offers a wide range of custom development and manufacturing services as well as several innovative technologies for the pharmaceutical industry.
Cambrex will have representatives from its manufacturing sites in Milan, Italy, Charles City, Iowa, Karlskoga, Sweden, Hyderabad, India, and research facilities in Wiesbaden, Germany, and Tallinn, Estonia on site for discussions with customers about its global development and manufacturing capabilities.
- Generic and branded APIs: Expertise in development, process optimization, scale up and cGMP production
- Controlled Substance APIs: Licenses to import, develop, manufacture and distribute Schedule II-IV controlled substances
- High Potency APIs (HPAPIs): Development and manufacturing of cytotoxics, cytostatics and performing conjugations to oncology APIs
- High Energy Chemistries: Development and cGMP manufacturing of high energy and thermally unstable products
- Enzymatic Biotransformation Capabilities: Custom biocatalytic process development and screening services
- Drug Delivery Technologies: Flexible oral dose formulations that are tasteless, colorless and improve drug stabilization and release control
- Finished Dosage Form (FDF) Capabilities: Fully integrated custom development and manufacturing of finished dosage forms
- Continuous-Flow Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis technology: A CPhI 2009 Silver Innovation Award winner
Cambrex will be exhibiting in Hall 9, Booth 9H28