East Rutherford, NJ – Cambrex Corporation (NYSE: CBM, “Cambrex”) will be exhibiting at CPhI Worldwide 2013, October 22 – 24 in Messe Frankfurt, Germany.
Attendees are encouraged to visit Cambrex’s booth to learn more about the Company’s extensive list of branded, generic and proprietary Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), advanced intermediate and drug delivery products, as well as, custom development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Cambrex will have representatives from its sites in Italy, US, Sweden, Germany and Estonia at CPhI for discussions with customers about its global API development and manufacturing capabilities.
- Generic and branded APIs: Expertise in development, process optimization, scale up and cGMP production
- Controlled Substance APIs: Licenses to import, develop, manufacture and distribute Schedule II-IV controlled substances
- High Potency APIs (HPAPIs): Development and manufacturing of cytotoxics and cytostatics
- High Energy Chemistries: Development and cGMP manufacturing of high energy and thermally unstable products
- Enzymatic Biotransformation capabilities: Custom biocatalytic process development and screening services
- Drug Delivery Technologies: Flexible oral dose formulations that are tasteless, colorless and improve drug stabilization and release control
- Finished Dosage Form (FDF) capabilities: Fully integrated custom development and manufacturing of finished dosage forms
Cambrex will be exhibiting in Hall 6, Stand 60C42.