Antje Gupta, General Manager, Cambrex IEP
+49 611 962 4636
Dieter Plogmann, Business Development, Cambrex IEP
+41 76 589 2550
Cambrex IEP is located in Wiesbaden, Germany and is a world leader in bioreduction technology.
Through efficient and environmentally friendly enzymatic syntheses, Cambrex IEP is able to supply highly pure regio-, chemo- and enantioselective intermediates and APIs for the pharmaceutical industry.
Cambrex IEP provides custom development and R&D screening, in addition to pilot to commercial scale cGMP capability for a wide range of chiral syntheses.
- Screening for new enzymes
- Process development for chiral products
- Synthesis development
- Analytical development
- In-house process safety testing
- Technology laboratory (10 liter)
- Kilo lab
- Kilo scale manufacturing plant
- Pilot plant
- Over-expression, characterization and grouping of different enzymes
- Deliveries of chiral intermediates
For more than 10 years, Cambrex IEP has been developing extensive expertise in enzyme-catalyzed biotransformations with specific emphasis in bioreduction processes for commercial scale manufacturing.
- Customized biocatalytic process development based on collaborative efforts or as an R&D service
- Exclusive or non-exclusive licenses for established processes
- Screening using Cambrex‘s proprietary enzyme toolbox with customer substrates for feasibility studies and route evaluation
- Ongoing support through manufacturing including the training of personnel for working with enzymes
- Special cultivation and screening of wild-type organisms to discover new enzyme activities
- Isolation, purification and characterization of enzymes
- Cloning, recombinant over-expression and fermentation using proprietary in-house expression systems
- Biocatalytic process development to meet specific needs and preferences